Argo Environmental Engineering Limited (AEEL) provides specialised market support, project management and consultancy to organisations within the Oil & Gas industry offshore as well as Renewable Energy markets. Specifically AEEL supports the following organisations:
- Rosetti Marino S.p.A. for EPC supply of jackets, platforms, FPSO, Engineering support services, and Mechanical completion / Hook up & Commissioning and offshore Wind Project jackets and topsides
- Wartsila Oil and Gas Systems in Norway for Flare Gas Recovery and Ignition, Hydrocarbon Gas Blanketing on FPSOs and VOC Vapour recovery systems
- Vertech Offshore AS for specialised helicopter heavy lifting for Flare Tip and deck maintenance, and decommissioning activities
- Specialised market support for oil and gas as well as Renewable Energy sectors offshore
- Specialised project management and engineering support
Argo Environmental Engineering Limited was formed in 1995 initially to support special down hole / reservoir studies in a Joint Uk/ Norway project examining the disposal of CFC gasses by injection into dead reservoirs.
In 1998 AEEL started marketing activities in support of a major flare systems supplier in the UK, responsible for North Sea areas. The following year in 1999 AEEL signed a contract with Vertech Offshore AS (then Statnett Entreprenur) to provide support to introduce helicopter lifting techniques to change flares on offshore facilities in the UK. Later that year an agreement was also signed with UMOE Process Technology AS (now Wärtsilä Oil & Gas) in Bergen to market flare gas recovery and flare gas ignition systems in the UK.
In 2001 AEEL formed a new company called Argo Flare Services Limited with 3 other partners manufacturing flare systems concentrating on the UKCS. Argo Flares Ltd was sold four years later to PCC Stirling as an ongoing business and AEEL refocused its business in consultancy and marketing.
Jonathan Miles as AEEL MD also as a shareholder and founding director in Clean Water Services Limited (CWSL) in Aberdeen, developing new technology for removing dissolved oil from produced water through a JIP in Aberdeen.
More recently AEEL has signed an agreement to provide full marketing support to Rosetti Marino S.p.A. in UK and Norwegian offshore areas.
AEEL now offers a very experienced team able provide dedicated market support in Oil & Gas, and Renewable Energy Sectors Offshore as well as specialist flare systems knowledge.